written by John Williams
Here I am again,
I'm gonna cure the Common Cold,
End World Hunger and get my movie sold.
I'm gonna teach the world to sing,
And give them all a hand,
Gonna solve their problems and gonna take a stand.
Look around,
Come back down,
Try to re-arrange it all again.
Can you hold your own nails to the sow?
You got it and you don't know what it is?
What'd you gain?
Time after time,
It's the same old wrong,
You change and you change,
It's the same old song.
I'm bothered by the fact,
You cannot take it back,
It goes on record and mutliplies at that.
I gotta break it down to it's smallest part,
Put it back together and call it Art.
I look around,
Come back down,
And try to re-arrange it once again.
Can you hold your own nails to the sow?
You got it and you don't know what it is?
What'd you gain?
Time after time,
It's the same old wrong,
You change and you change,
It's the same old song.
What'd you gain?
Time after time,
It's the same old wrong,
You change and you change,
It's the same old song.
What'd you gain?
What'd you gain?
Time after time,
It's the same old wrong,
You change and you change,
It's the same old song.
Time after time,
It's same old wrong,
You change and you change,
It's the same old song.
Time after time,
It's the same old wrong,
You change and you change...
You change and you change,
You change and you change,
You change and you change,
You change and you change.
You change and you change,
But what'd you gain?
No comments:
Post a Comment