12.12.09

Wrong

written by John Williams

So now you know?
I spilled my guts and spoiled the show,
Thought I'd stirr up quite a mess,
But cleaning up just causes even more stress.

Did the only thing I knew to do,
But having "Faith" in something,
Does not make it true!

But I'm forced to force along,
I knew I had it wrong,
Was too proud to let it go,
But I knew I had it wrong.

I forget who,
When and what it was,
That made me change my tune.

Did the only thing I knew to do,
But having "Faith" in something,
Does not make it true!

But I'm forced to force along,
I knew I had it wrong,
Was too proud to let it go,
But I knew I had it wrong.

Wasted peices of their lives,
From their own lives,
Stretching inches into miles and miles,
Into my own mile,
I pulled the blanket from my eyes,
From my own eyes,
Cut rope and freed the lies.

But I'm forced to force along,
But I knew I had it wrong,
Was too proud to let it go,
But I knew I had it wrong.

I'm forced to force along,
But I knew I had it wrong,
Was too proud to let it go,
But I knew I had it wrong.

But I'm forced to force along,
And I knew I had it wrong!

No comments: