8.1.10

I Hate Everything About You

written by Adam Gontier, Brad Walst, Gavin Brown, & Neil Sanderson

Every time we lay awake,
After every hit we take,
Every feeling that I get,
But I haven't missed you yet.

Every roommate kept awake,
By every sigh and scream we make,
All the feelings that I get,
But I still don't miss you yet.

Only when I stop to think about it.

I hate everything about you!
Why do I love you?
I hate everything about you!
Why do I love you?

Every time we lay awake,
After every hit we take,
Every feeling that I get,
But I haven't missed you yet.

Only when I stop to think about it.

I hate everything about you!
Why do I love you?
I hate everything about you!
Why do I love you?

Only when I stop to think about you,
I know only when you'll stop to think about me,
Do you know...

I hate everything about you!
Why do I love you?
You hate everything about me!
Why do you love me?

I hate...
You hate...
I hate...
You love me?

I hate everything about you!
Why do I love you?

No comments: