8.1.10

I Hate Everything About You

written by Whitfield Crane, Klaus Eichstadt, Dave Fortman, Cordell Crockett, and Mark Davis

I hate the rain and sunny weather,
And I, I hate the beach and mountains too,
And I don't like a thing about the city,
And I hate the countryside too.

And I hate everything about you,
Hate everything about you.

And I don't a thing about your Mother,
And I, I hate your Daddy's guts too,
And I don't like a thing about your Sister,
Cause I think sex is overrated too.

And I get sick when I'm around,
I can't stand to be around,
I hate everything about you.

Hate everything about you,
Hate everything about you,
Hate everything about you.

Some say I've got a bad attitude,
But that don't change the way I feel about you,
And if you think this might be bringing me down,
Look again cause I ain't wearing no frown.

I don't really care about your Sister,
Fuck the little Bitch cause I already kissed her,
One thing that I did to your Old Lady,
But her on the bed and she didn't even say maybe.

I know/you know/everybody know,
The way it comes and the way it's gonna go,
If you think it's sad well that too bad,
Cause I'm having a ball hating every little thing about you.

Hate everything about you,
Hate everything about...

I get sick when I'm around,
I can't stand to be around,
I hate everything about you!

No comments: