24.6.10

You Know How We Do It

Fool, you know how we do it...
West Side...
Coming from the West Side...
Nothing but the West Side...

Ain't nothing going on but the bomb-ass rap song hitting all night long,
Just like me on the black and white ivory getting six on artillery,
You don't want to see a G break your ass like dishes,
Buster-ass tricks sleep with the fishes,
Running from Lennox up at Venice,
They wanna have me in stripes like Dennis the menace.

But that ain't popping ain't no stopping,
Fo'-hopping ass dropping Coupe DeVille,
My truth can ill fool I got skills.

So back on up before I check that chin,
Down as fuck and I'm full off Henn,
You gets no love and I thought you knew it,
Fool you know how we do it.

Coming from the West Side...
West Side...
Coming from the West Side...

Chilling with the homies smelling the bud,
Double parked and I'm talking to Dub,
About who got a plan who got a plot,
Whom got got and who got shot.

Cause everybody knows that he got the info,
Crazy toones hanging out the window,
Fool I got them bomb-ass tapes,
Da Lench Mob/Planet of the Apes,
I'm down with Eiht and Watts up,
Kam is solo they got nuts,
When Ice Cube write a sentence,
I want "The Bomb" just like George Clinton.

S-K-D is down to catch a body,
Put on "Knee Deep" we'll turn out your party,
You gets no love and I thought you knew it,
Fool you know how we do it.

You know how we do it...

Jack B. Nimble and Jack B. Quick,
If you wanna jack me on a lick,
Cause I'm that fool from South Central,
You think you stuck yourself with a number 2 pencil.

That's how I poke hot lead in your ass,
With "Mo' Bounce to the Ounce" in the dash,
Mash up Venice headed for the West,
Everything is great slow down for the dip,
On a 100 and 8th and keep mashing,
Don't drink and drive to keep the fool from crashing,
Stashing a glock and I thought you knew it,
You know how we do it.

Comin from the West Side...
West Side...
Nothing but a West Side...
It's hitting on the West Side...

Fool, you know how we do it...

No comments: