4.7.10

Rock Bottom

I can't wait a day I don't care what you say,
Oh God you gotta pay,
Cause you hit rock bottom and you're there to stay.

Sometimes late at night I want to hold you tight,
Oh no you gotta pay,
Cause you hit rock bottom and you're there to stay.

Rock bottom,
You know you ought to treat me good,
Rock bottom,
You never treat me like you should.

Rock bottom,
You know you ought to treat me good,
Rock bottom,
You never treat me like you should.

Hard time's got me down good time's ain't around,
Now I got the mind to say,
Girl you hit rock bottom and you're there to stay.

Rock bottom,
You know you ought to treat me good,
Rock bottom,
You never treat me like you should.

Rock bottom,
You know you ought to treat me good,
Rock bottom,
You never treat me like you should.

Rock bottom...
Rock bottom...

No comments: