25.11.10

Amber

Brain storm take me away from the norm,
I've got to tell you something,
This phenomenon and to put it in a song.

And it goes like amber is the color of your energy,
Shades of gold display naturally.

You want to know what brings me here,
You'll glide through my headlines you fear.

And I know why amber is the color of your energy,
Shades of gold display naturally.

Amber is the color of your energy,
Shades of gold display naturally.

You live too faraway,
But your voice rings like a bell anyway.

Don't give up your independence unless it feels alright,
Nothing good comes easily sometimes you've got to fight.

Amber is the color of your energy,
Shades of gold display naturally.

Launch a thousand ships in my heart so easy,
Still they slide from a far and you know that.

Brain storm take me away from the norm,
I've got to tell you something.

No comments: