I don't know why you came,
I was happier before you came,
Well it'll end in tears counting those years thinking,
It's all just a game.
Well I really don't care if I never ever see your face again,
You never ever ever tried to get close to me,
Then you come around tried to push around,
Just knocking me around you think it's a game?
It'll end in tears counting out those years,
It's not game.
I was only thinking of you,
You know that I was only thinking of you.
You think you're pretty, well you're not!
I don't know why you come to this town,
You really can't have something you don't want to pay for,
It'll end in tears counting out those years thinking,
It's all just a game,
And it'll end in tears counting out those fears sinking,
You know I should've known Baby.
I was only thinking of you,
I swear that I was only thinking of you,
You know that I was only dreaming about you,
You know that I was only thinking of you.
Dreaming about you!
About you!
No comments:
Post a Comment