Hey dude you're cool I really think you are,
Do you feel like grabbing a quick bite and rollerbladding in the park?
Let me tell you a little bit about myself I ain't faking,
I love Clay Aiken and teddy bears and what Paris wears as well.
Do you like parties and beer and I think I'd like you,
To get started right here let's get some apple juice.
Hey man here's a flower we could sniff for hours and hours,
Or instead I'll give you head if my Mom catches us we'll both be dead,
Tell me more of the things that you like best,
Like AFI, Fall Out Boy, and Ryan Seacrest.
Do you like parties and beer then why don't I do you,
If we get started right here let's get some apple juice.
My penis/your rear I'll wipe off all the goo,
In your chest or mouth queer let's get some apple juice.
No comments:
Post a Comment