22.12.10

Hot Love

Oh no that girl she's looking so fine,
I know she knows what she's doing to my mind,
Does she know that I'm wanting her so?
Well there's one thing I know I can never let her go.

I'm talking about hot love you're making me crazy,
Hot love you're making me bad,
Hot love you're making me crazy think I'm your man.

So cool no fool she's heading for me,
Can't run can't hide she's in everything I see,
What will I say should I pass?
Should I play when my feet turn to clay,
Cause she's blowing me away.

I'm talking about hot love you're making me crazy,
Hot love you're making me bad,
Hot love you're making me crazy I think I'm your man.

I'm talking about hot love you're making me crazy,
Hot love you're making me bad,
Hot love you're making me crazy I think I'm your man.

Hot love you're making me crazy,
Hot love you're making me bad,
Hot love you're making me crazy I think I'm your man.

Talking about my hot love I think I'm your man!
Talking about my hot love I think I'm your man!

No comments: