15.6.12

Action! Not Words

I'm sick and tired of the dancing play,
I'm gonna make my own movie,
I wanna star in a late night show,
Where all I need is my video.

Shock me,
Make it electric,
Shock me,
Make it last.

Turn it up let the camera roll,
It's automatic it's in control,
Got no script ain't no lines,
Just me and you and a real good time.

Shock me,
Make it electric,
Shock me,
Make it last,
Shock me,
Give us longer than lightning,
Shock me,
And I need it fast.

Cause all I need is some action,
Action not words,
Give me action,
Action not words.

Come on shock me,
Let the cameras roll.

I'll be the hero you be the star,
With your wine and caviar,
No audition starring role,
I'll be Bogart and you be Monroe.
Shock me,
Make it electric,
Shock me,
Open wide,
Shock me,
Make it a night to remember,
Shock me,
Do it one more time.

Put me in on the action...
Lights!
Camera!
Sound and the action.
Action,
Action not words,
Let the camera roll,
Action,
Action not words,
I'll take a little peice of your,
Action,
Action not words,
Come on talk to me with your body.

Action!

No comments: