Your kind of woman gotta heart of stone,
But watch it break when I get you alone,
Take a chance come lay down with me I wanna make it.
Slow and steady never lost the race,
Don't stop running I'm a fool for the chase,
Play the game surrender to me I don't wanna fake it.
Is it any wonder you got me coming under fire?
Coming like thunder you know you make me walk the wire.
It's so easy to put on a show,
Your body says yes but you won't let it go,
But my passion it won't slip away am I going crazy?
Is it any wonder you got me coming under fire?
Coming like thunder you know you make me walk the wire.
You've got me coming under fire,
Got me coming under fire,
I'm coming under fire,
Your body says yes so please let it go.
You got me I'm cornered my back to the wall,
Your bed of roses ain't no bed at all,
I'm walking the wire I stumble and fall,
I got the message but I ain't gonna crawl.
Is it any wonder you got me coming under fire?
Coming like thunder you know you make me walk the wire,
Is it any wonder you got me coming under fire?
Coming like thunder you know you make me walk the wire.
You've got me coming under fire,
Got me coming under fire,
I'm coming under fire,
Oh yeah I'm coming under fire.
No comments:
Post a Comment