15.6.12

Rock Of Ages

Unta gleebeen glouten globen!

Alright, I got something to say, it's better to burn out, than fade away! Alright! We're gonna start a fire! Come on!"

Rise up gather round rock this place to the ground,
Burn it up let's go for broke,
Watch the night go up in smoke.
Rock on!
Rock on!
Drive me crazier,
No serenade no fire brigade just a pyromania.

What do you want?
What do you want?
I want rock 'n' roll yes I do.
Long live rock 'n' roll.

Oh let's go let's strike a light,
We're gonna blow like dynamite,
I don't care if it takes all night,
Gonna set this town alight.

What do you want?
What do you want?
I want rock 'n' roll alright.
Long live rock 'n' roll.

Rock of ages,
Rock of ages still rolling,
Keep rolling rock of ages,
Rock of ages still rolling rock and rolling.

We got the power,
Got the glory,
Just say you need it,
And if you need it say yeah!

Now listen to me I'm burning burning,
I got the fever,
I know for sure there ain't no cure,
So feel it don't fight it,
Go with the flow,
Gimme, gimme, gimme,
Gimme one more for the road.

What do you want?
What do you want?
I want rock 'n' roll you betcha.
Long live rock 'n' roll.

Rock of ages,
Rock of ages still rolling,
Keep rolling rock of ages,
Rock of ages still rolling rock and rolling.

We got the power,
Got the glory,
Just say you need it,
And if you need it say yeah!

We're gonna burn this damn place down,
Down to the ground.

No comments: