Last night she said Baby I feel so down,
Turn me off when I feel left out,
So I turned around,
Baby I don't care no more,
I know this for sure,
I'm walking out that door.
Well I've been in town,
For just now 15 minutes now,
Baby I feel so down,
And I don't know why,
I keep walking for miles.
People they don't understand,
Your girlfriends they can't understand,
Your grandson's they won't understand,
On top of this I ain't ever gonna understand.
Last night she said Baby don't feel so down,
Turn me off when I feel left out,
So I turned around,
Baby I'm gonna be alright,
It was a great big lie,
When I left that night.
People they don't understand,
Your girlfriends they don't understand,
And space ships they won't understand,
And me I ain't ever gonna understand.
Last night she said Baby I feel so down,
Turn me off when I feel left out,
So I turned around,
Little Girl I don't care no more,
I know this for sure,
I'm walking out that door again.
No comments:
Post a Comment