written by John Williams
Watching you from a distance I still can't believe,
The sympathy I showed you continually,
I pass by the window to see you aggressively,
To have and to hold you,
I creep into you passively.
But I feel the pain of a screaming goodbye,
Starring right back at me,
Dragging the pain of a love that has died,
But I can still hear you breathe.
Driving my soul to the brink/to the point of insanity,
Washing the blood of your lies off my hands painlessly,
The rains keep falling down on your heart as it bleeds,
Feel no remorse?
No regret for the pain you caused me?
But I feel the pain of a screaming goodbye,
Starring right back at me,
Dragging the pain of a love that has died,
But I can still hear you breathe.
Digging this hole in the Earth so many miles away,
Nobody here to witness the revenge of my pain,
You wanted to let me know of your love so you'll stay,
But now it's too late for this joy has now turned into rage.
But I feel the pain of a whispered goodbye,
While pleading to please set you free,
You felt the pain of a love that has died,
So why don't you please stop screaming?
I can still hear you breathe...
No comments:
Post a Comment