25.11.09

Faith

written by John Williams, Thomas Barrett, Dave Campbell, Shara Hall, & Greg Michie

Fading fast this Misery of what we,
Find it hard to get this drunk in this place too,
Announce your Anthems on the ceiling,
Naked melting figures dance,
You know this shit ain't new.

Embrace the Chaos,
Feel it flowing,
Where we go?
Nobody knows!
Those Bastards will come too!

Feeling free to do as...
I'm feeling?

You're fading through this world,
Blessing those who have the chance,
To view you like I do,
Happily it was my lose in such,
That I am finally over it,
While you're within the constant realm of touch.

A dream of beauty?
Gone Forever!
When this Hell is finally over,
Crying will not due!

Feeling free to do as...
I'm feeling!

Insanity is our way of cutting loose,
Don't piss us off,
We're coming quick to put you in a noose,
The power that will fuel this fire,
The way this Planet turns is crazy,
But will do.

Fading fast the growing pressence of Society,
The cry is out!
The battle's won!
We'll rule with Anarchy!

Feeling free to do as...
I'm feeling.

No comments: