25.11.09

Hold Onto My Heart

written by John Williams, Terry Thomas, & Brian Howe

Whenever you need me I would be there,
Looking over your shoulder,
You know that I care.

But still you walked away,
And I could never seem to find the words,
The words to make you stay.

Hold onto my...
Hold onto my heart,
If it feels like it's fading.

Hold onto my...
Hold onto my heart,
You know I'll be waiting.

All this craziness,
Yes it keeps us apart,
So hold onto my heart.

Whatever you told me I would believe,
And over and over,
I had my heart on my sleeve.

And I gotta let you know,
That no matter where you are tonight,
I would never let you go.

Hold onto my...
Hold onto my heart,
If it feels like it's fading.

Hold onto my...
Hold onto my heart,
You know I'll be waiting.

All this craziness,
Yes it keeps us apart.

Never a day goes by without your memory,
I can still picture us Baby, you and me.

Hold onto my...
Hold onto my heart,
If it feels like it's fading.

Hold onto my...
Hold onto my heart,
You know I'll be waiting.

All this craziness,
Yes it keeps us apart,
So hold onto my heart.

No comments: