24.12.09

Patience

written by Kailey Dye & John Williams

Don't tell me that you love me,
When you don't even care,
My heart just can't take it now,
And it's just too hard to bare,
I don't want the pain of knowing,
That causes all this sorrow,
I'll give you all of my heart,
But you just want to borrow.

She cried, "There is no reason",
But her lies were plain to see,
I stole her in her Season,
But I don't care no more,
At 16, she's a Virgin,
At 12, I closed that door,
For the life she lives is over,
As her salted wounds grew sore.

I've experienced things in my life,
That you cannot concoct,
My heart has a chain,
But I have kept it all locked up,
I gave you the key,
And you unlocked me in my chain,
But you damaged me inside,
And you left me with no gain.

She cried, "There is no reason",
But her lies were plain to see,
I stole her in her Season,
But I don't care no more,
At 16, she's a Virgin,
At 12, I closed that door,
For the life she lived was over,
As her salted wounds grew sore.

I thought I could trust you,
With those poignant words you spoke,
It hurts to discover the inside,
As I lay in pain to soak,
You leave me in the puddle,
Of Pain and Misery,
It will take this time to heal,
While my future is blurry.

She cried, "There is no reason",
But her lies were plain to see,
I stole her in her Season,
But I don't care no more,
At 16, she's a Virgin,
At 12, I slammed that door,
For the life we lived is over,
As her salted wounds grew sore.

No comments: