24.12.09

Rocket

written by Joe Elliott, Phil Collen, Rick Savage, Robert Lange, & Steve Clark

"We're fighting for the Gods of War" (backwards)

White lights,
Strange city,
Mad music,
All around.

Midnight street magic,
Crazy people,
Crazy sound.

Jack Flash,
Rocket man,
Sergeant Pepper,
And The Band,
Ziggy,
Benny and the Jets,
Let's take a rocket.

We just gotta fly,
I can take you through the center of the dark,
We're gonna fly,
On a collision course to crash into my heart.

I will be your...
I will be your...

I'll be your rocket,
Satellite of love,
Rocket,
Satellite of love,
Rocket,
Satellite of love.

Rock it baby!
C'mon, I'll be your satellite of love.

Spotlight magnetic,
Razor rhythm.
Laser love.

Guitar!
Drums!
Load up!
Stun!

Jet Black,
Johnny B,
Gene Jeanie,
Killer Queen.

Dizzy,
Lizzy,
Major Tom,
So c'mon.

We just gotta fly,
I can take you through the center of the dark,
We're gonna fly,
On a collision course to crash into my heart,
I will be your...
I will be your...

I'll be your rocket,
Satellite of love,
Rocket,
Satellite of love,
Rocket,
Satellite of love.

Rocket baby!
C'mon, we're gonna fly...

(interlude:We're fighting for the Gods of War (backwards)...
Oooh Countdown commencing...
Fire one five, four, three, two, one, zero...
We have liftoff)

We just gotta fly,
I can take you through the center of the dark,
We're gonna fly,
On a collision course to crash into my heart,
I will be your...
I will be your...

I'll be your rocket,
Satellite of love,
Rocket,
Satellite of love,
Rocket,
Satellite of love.

Guitar!
Drums!
Light up!

We're gonna fly,
Rocket,
Satellite of love,
We're gonna fly,
Rocket,
Satellite of love.

Rocket yeah!

No comments: